FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Dec 16, 2015, 7:16 pm
lisamcgu

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
Talking

I hadn't read your post when another box arrived today! So now I know what I have put past recipients thru not saying anything, just teasing them with gift after gift after gift. Very exciting!

Love the latest, starting with that big ol bag of Dry Roasted Macadamias with Sea Salt And the amazon box was barely open before I cracked the can of Butter Candy Glazed Macadamias, OMG! Tossed the Kong Teddy Bear to hub to knife outta the pkg while I kept eating just one more nut, really just one more, ... til half the can was gone. But enough about me, the dog has CLAIMED that little bear, cutest thing ever by the way. He is taking a nap right now, but until then all we heard was the squeaker going off, he loves it! Thanks so much for making it fun and for ALL the wonderful presents!

Originally Posted by The Deal Mommy
Since I'm already busted , just a quick note to let you know the last three three items are on the way from Amazon. Happy Holidays!

See Sammy below with his new toy, did I mention he was actually a horse? Just Kidding!! He's our big guy, a Newf actually, but he just had a bath and shave with a Furby do, so he went from looking like a black bear to a miniature horse