FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:38 pm
The Deal Mommy
Used to be diaworld

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Dontcareist,
Smile

Since I'm already busted , just a quick note to let you know the last three three items are on the way from Amazon. Happy Holidays!
Originally Posted by lisamcgu
Ok, so after my post above, it occurred to me to check into the Tate's cookies I ordered online for myself and others, just to see how they were doing as they were not due to be delivered to all 15 dif addressees until Friday. Maybe some had already arrived and wouldn't that be cool I thought as I was pulled away from the computer after 10 min by the Fed Ex man. Was it another silver pkg from my SS?? Like just after posting about it? No, but it was for me nonetheless, yippee!

The box was from igourmet.com and inside was the three bags of Tate's cookies just like I had ordered for myself ... but when did Tate's start using igourmet to ship their cookies, and these don't have nuts ... So I checked the packing list to quell my confusion and that's when I saw that it said Happy Holidays from Flyertalk Secret Santa! It WAS the second gift from my SS!! Wow! Now maybe my family can have some cookies too, usually they are just too dear to me to share, ha ha! Thank you soooo much DA from VA or whoever you are, I really enjoyed receiving the gifts