FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Dec 15, 2015, 2:33 pm
inspace

Originally Posted by daslax
Positive update to report. The above happened at the midtown NYC branch, so I tried my luck at the branch near Bryant Park. Couldn't have been a more different experience. They had flyers on their desks with the promo offer, I told the banker I wanted to sign up and he offered me the application, no qualifications, no questions asked. The flyer has the 11/30 deadline but the application had been updated with 12/31. Signed, sealed, waiting for approval...

Changed my location to NYC, but not my username. If there is more than 1 branch in LA, you might try the vehicular version of HUCA.
Interesting. I actually went back to the branch today, ready to open a savings account as others have done. The rep took my name and started taking my information, but then told me the branch manager would not approve any new accounts (or even take a credit application) unless I moved ALL my business to City National. Tbh I was probably borderline for the card and I'm pretty turned off by the whole thing, but I'm glad it worked out for you!