FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceless Surprises Promotion
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2015, 6:15 am
bob12403

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by 1353513636
Does the email address and physical address written on the index card need to match your email/physical address tied to your IHG rewards club account?

Also, can you have more than one per household (provided they are for different real people who have different IHG RC accts. and MC #s and emails)?

In other news, a full week has passed since my Certified Mail entry was signed for and no email yet.
Yes, you can have more than one per household. Both of us are IHG RC members, and both have received emails with contest entries.

Don't believe the 5-day turnaround promise. Our first batch of envelopes went out around Nov 16 or 17, and the first few emails were received Dec 4, so around 2 1/2 weeks to process. We have been mailing in batches of five per person, and the first time any emails were received I got four and my wife got nothing. The next week I got six and my wife got seven. They're still way behind on the mailings, but they have come each of the past two Fridays. I would just counsel a bit more patience, as you still have over two months before the contest ends.

And yes, we used the same email and physical addresses that are in our respective accounts.