FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ay+Plat also gives you Star Alliance Gold and SkyTeam Elite Plus
Old Dec 11, 2015, 11:19 pm
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Unsub
Yes, discussion on the dedicated thread suggested that they're going to ask for them anyway. I figured I'll save the time and effort with one shot. The match was extremely fast, but can't say if the material helped or not.

10/17 was for TK as they gave me 2 years right out the gate. Alitalia gave me 3/17 as my Ay+Plat is valid until 9/16, but if soft landing from a matched status is really true, it will give me ST Elite+ until 3/18.
As far as I understand the AZ system which to say not very well or clear the softlanding from Freccia Alata Plus club would be to the levelnof Yulisses so only ST elite not the level with lounge access... We will see what the reality is soon enough I was too early to the game and matched my OWE with old card so I will lose my black card in match though I am OWE until 2/2017 not sure if it matters to me or not but its the principle 😂😀😃