FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Overhead Storage Bin Space: Coats Versus Luggage
Old Dec 11, 2015, 3:24 pm
brocklee9000

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
Originally Posted by nikitta28
The DYKWIA was a large girl and she had a big winter coat, 4 sub sandwiches and a purse in there. Don't think You could have stuffed the bag on top of the coat from the view I had. My partner said he jammed his bag right on top of the sandwiches after the coat removal. I left that part out.
Originally Posted by gooselee
THE PLOT THICKENS!

Re: sub sandwiches...did I already post in here about the time I sat next to a guy in EC who pulled an unwrapped sandwich out of his coat pocket and periodically "set it down" by placing it in the seat pocket?

I was disgusting enough that I couldn't even eat my Biscoffs...
Originally Posted by nikitta28
That which (wich) does not kill you makes you stronger
This just keeps getting better, I only wish I could have seen it go down. In all honesty, this sounds exactly like something you'd see on Seinfeld or some other sitcom.

When I was a toddler and my mother was finishing residency, we visited her for lunch at one of the hospitals she was at. Apparently were in a long hallway with an equally long window, when I stuck my tongue in the corner of the window and walked the length of the hallway. My ironclad immune system has been partially attributed to this.

Last edited by brocklee9000; Dec 11, 2015 at 5:41 pm