FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)
Old Dec 10, 2015, 5:30 am
hailstorm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Dear Pentech,

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion booking anniversary nights online. We recently updated all of our Hyatt Gold Passport award bookings online to include options like booking Points + Cash and Regency Club Upgrades when searching for rooms on hyatt.com. Part of that upgrade included consolidating anniversary free nights into the same booking flow so all options were presented to our members at once when determining how they might want to apply Hyatt Gold Passport rewards towards their reservation.

To redeem your anniversary free night, simply login and search for a one night stay on hyatt.com for the category 1-4 location you were looking to book at. If you click on the ‘Show Hyatt Gold Passport’ option and have an eligible anniversary night on your account, you will see the option to book using that award.

Sincerely,

Your Hyatt Gold Passport Team
Thanks for getting my hopes up by displaying that option for the Park Hyatt Tokyo. It takes me all the way to the page confirming my reservation before bombing with a cryptic error.