FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $200/$100 reimbursement reports: DL only [2011 - 2015]
Old Dec 7, 2015, 3:31 pm
soxfanndc

Programs: Delta 1MM, Delta SM, United Silver, Amx Plat, Delta Amx Plat, Six-T Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold
Takeshi - OP here- thanks for your reply. I do, however, take slight umbrage with your mischaracterization of my post. It's not that I "can't be bothered" to read the thread dedicated to this. The thread is currently 70+ pages and while I have not read the entire thread, post-by-post, I [B]have [B]read the thread enough to know that I'm still confused by the "rules" and what is and is not covered so hence my post. For example, UG'ing from coach to FC is NOT covered yet there is a report of someone doing just that. E certs don't seem to be covered and that too seems to have been covered for some by the credit. My post was not because I cannot bother to read the previous info, it's just that the previous info STILL confuses me and I was hoping for clarifying info from those who know better then me. I still look forward to more clarifying info for my initial query and initial question. Thanks to you all.