FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Should we get 1.5 AQS for flying in Business Class
Old Dec 6, 2015, 10:14 am
Wpgjetse
Suspended

Programs: AC SE*2MM. SPG Plat life
Originally Posted by BrotherBranwell
AC's treatment of those buying (non-discounted) J fares is a joke. Not even first choice of meals, largely shunned by concierges, no way of even contacting concierges by phone, limited miles, limited AQS etc etc

While I recognise that we are in the minority on this Board I'd think AC would treat its highest RASK customers better - but no. I'm one that has spent way more than $20K with AC some years but don't even come close to SE.

And please don't say that full J customers don't need SE benefits - just having what is left of IKK would make a big difference.
There is not one airline in the world that treats a full paid J or F pax better than their top tier pax sitting in the same cabin. You would be in a very small group flying full J without status on any airline. Why is the conceige that important to you? Being a paid J pax, if there is a problem with your flight, they will contact you directly. I did not use a conceige once this year, so you are not missing out on anything.