FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seat Swapping, Seat Poaching and Seating Etiquette: The Definitive Thread
Old Dec 5, 2015, 12:04 pm
sethb
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by xolinlevh
Boarding my LAX-JFK last as I was hoping for a no show so my ruc would clear. Alas no. As I arrive to my bulkhead C+ seat 13F there's a woman settled in. Feet up on the bulkhead. She pays me no attention as I obviously stand there holding my ticket staring at her. After a few moments I let her know she's in my seat. She says nothing but shakes her head and flashes her ticket at me. She's in the wrong seat. E not F, just across the aisle. I let her know that and she remains silent as she just stares at me. Rather then rip into her about how a woman her age should be able to read I just say "I'll take your seat then" and settle in. Not a word from her as she goes back to poking away at her phone.
Isn't E a better seat anyway? (You get half of D going past you to the lavs rather than all of G.)