FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Dec 2, 2015, 7:52 pm
steveman518

Received an amazing package from Michael from Idaho today-basically checked off half my wishlist at once

I tore through the box and was amazed to find a pair of Razer Kraken Pro headphones, The Children's War, an organic tea set, an Invicta diver's watch, and a bunch of sweets (Go organic fruit chews, Reese's spreads snacksters, snickers bites, Hershey's king size milk chocolate with almonds, and Twizzlers pull'n'peel candy). WOW WOW I'm over the moon with this package-I would have been beyond elated with even half the package that I received. By any chance you also had me last year? Interestingly enough I did have the watch on my wish list last year-though one can never have too many (though one of my older watches just broke, so now I have this one and one I received last year).

With two pairs of headphones received this means I can leave one at the office instead of taking a pair back and forth

PS: Now I feel like such an inadequate santa

Last edited by steveman518; Dec 2, 2015 at 8:48 pm