FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Princess cruises: 1) non-alcoholic drinks; 2) art auction
Old Sep 4, 2002, 11:48 am
kanebear

Programs: Bah, HUMBUG!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ranles:
Will Randy, it this self admitted mispost (one of many such admissions) enough to move it or not?

I suggest we eliminate monitors, or eliminate poster that continue to mispost on purpose or out of laziness.

I agree with the poster that there are lots of orphans since the board was expanded to pages of topics. I have posted in the "West" forum without response. I am not surprised as only one post each week seems to happen, and seldom is there a reply or better several.

Should the condensation of the board begin? I put this hear for the specific of getting this moved to where it "belongs". I believe the topic of board consolidation would be best posted by you.

Reason for edit is below

An earlier post by 1director also admit to being misposted. The area they suggest is also, in my opinion incorrect in its logic. They did not post in Hyatt because it is about NY. So it was not posted in Hyatt, not in NY but in this forum. Most confusing. This too should probably be moved, but to where? The new massive forums is not working, in my opinion.

[This message has been edited by ranles (edited 08-23-2002).]
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">TravelBuzz!
If it's a travel topic worth talking about, it's likely in this forum. (non-frequent flyer program travel)
</font>
Perhaps you thought you were in milesbuzz?? This is entirely appropriate here and in keeping with the forum description.

Thanks FlyerGold II for an enjoyable and informative topic!