FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2015, 4:16 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
That is your experience at your Simon mall. Chelski is saying that it's unlikely at his mall, as it is at mine. The CS desk and mall office are one and the same at the Simon mall I frequent, so if they're open, they have access to the entire inventory. The worst I've experienced is a shortage of the gray Visas that I prefer.
I will add my experiences with my Simon Mall - they USED to get my preferred design from the office when it ran out at the Kiosk. Now they dont do replenishment of each CSR's "pouch" in the middle of her shift any more. CSR gets a set number of various cards for her shift, or even all her shifts of the week. Replenishment is done with a long interval.

Though it is true that if you dont mind to buy the birthday cake, the gift boxes, the THANK YOU design, especially the last 2 designs, those seem always available.

For a long time now I only drop by no later than Mid Week and that seems to be more optimal time. Of course this is just my experience with the only Simon mall I frequent.