FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex selling rewards points data to Amazon?
Old Nov 23, 2015, 7:24 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by djames
...other issurers you mention ASK or autoenroll?
There are two American Express cards linked to my Amazon account. One displays my Membership Rewards balance, the other does not and has not been auto-enrolled. Instead it offers me the option to link, and displays the terms quoted in my previous reply. I do recall linking one of my cards, a few years ago, for the specific purpose of seeing what the Membership Rewards redemption rate is. I might be able to puzzle out when I did that, but it seems evident that not ALL American Express cards are auto-enrolled, even if one of yours was.

Likewise, I originally linked my Citi ThankYou points account to my Amazon account to see the redemption rate, then de-linked it. I don't remember much about the process.

I do not think I have ever linked a Chase Ultimate Rewards card to my Amazon account, and there is not one listed now.