FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA First LHR T3
Thread: BA First LHR T3
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 15, 5:27 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Just to put a note here, I've added something to the CCR wiki and I'll probably put notes in the main Flounge and CCR threads over time. There have been a few comments about this already but just to make things clear:

First Pre-Flight Dining - T3 First Class Lounge

There is a First Dining Room inside T3 - in the evenings this is for First travellers (as opposed to Gold cardholders) plus a few others. This is open to general use until approx 17:30 hrs on a self serve basis, when a trolley goes across the entrance. It then offers the CCR menu from 18:30 onwards to eligible passengers. The CCR dining thread is available via the Forum Dashboard. Full waiter(ess) service from this point onwards at the table. This is what the sign says:

This actually looks like the old sign, if my memory serves correctly.

CCR Cardholders: I used this yesterday, I was led through by the Specials so I wasn't able to check eligibility in a direct sense, however I recognised the BaxterStorey lounge manager (she has worked in the Lounges a long time) and without prompting she said CCR cardholders were welcome. So ask for her if there is a problem. You will need the card, they do not have a membership file to hand, and the front desk is some distance away.