FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Lounge Database | Europe
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2015, 3:48 am
Prospero
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
New lounge insert: Spain / Valencia
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Just flagging a potential issue about guesting mentioned in the DUB Dublin T2 Gold Circle (GC) lounge, see this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-ei-metal.html

As also mentioned in this thread, guesting is not offered to BA cardholders.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aer-l...s-lounges.html
Originally Posted by JohnIreland
And the same for ORK same post as DUB.

No guest even on a BA flight number.
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
Just a couple of minor corrections to DME/LED lounge entries:

-There is no longer a smoking room in DME lounge;

-The LED lounge is called "Pulkovo Lounge";

-The LED lounge is on the 4th floor (above gates A01/A02) and it is open 24/7;

-I beleive the opening hours are slightly out out of date for the DME lounge. I am not 100% sure about the DME lounge opening hours,but from experience it opens at T-2.40-3 hours before each of the BA/IB departures.It definately opens at 2:35am (for the BA flight) and stays open till IB flight departs at 7:00 before closing for the day. I will check and report back here;

-Also the DME lounge is technically a third party lounge (although it is branded and is exlusive for BA/IB pax),this means that pax departing on any other OW airline (S7,JL,RJ,QR) don't get access;

-Perhaps it would be useful to add an entry for the S7 lounge in DME international departures area? It is not as good as the BA lounge,but is open 24/7,so might be useful for anyone with long ex Russian regions layovers,if they arrive before the BA lounge opens.Also after the recent refurbishment it is also much quieter than the BA lounge for most of the day. Would be happy to contribute to that entry!
Many thanks gentlemen for the updates, I'd be lost without your assistance.

I'd be happy to add a slide for the S7 lounge at DME