FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Hong Kong Master Thread (closed for renovation until 2022)
Old Nov 17, 2015, 7:30 pm
flymonthly

Programs: AS 75k
Originally Posted by scubaccr
Will be at both IC GS (1n) and IC HK (2n) next week arriving HKIA circa 18:00

Thinking of the $33 A21 70minute bus from Airport to ICGS for arrival , are there better options eg is train AE train to central and MRT worth it. Bus seems ok option as stops very near ICs and just have one medium rolling suitcase and seems like bus runs every 15minutes not hourly

Also plan after my ICGS first night to simply walk the 800m to ICHK for RA 08:00 early checkin unless advised not to by any FTers here with the ICHK knowledge I lack

Is taking A21 back to airport for my 14:00 Friday flight from IGHK sensible idea?
AE train to Kowloon Station then free shuttle bus to ICGS is pretty convenient. If you'll be using the MTR during your stay, you can get an AE Visitor Pass that combines one-way or RT AE with 3 day MTR pass for $220/$300 HKD (~$29/$39 USD). For the return to HKG you can take a taxi from ICHK to Kowloon Station for $30-$40 HKD, check-in and drop your bag at Kowloon Station with the airline and have a nice ride on the AE.