FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage Changes for 2016 - DISCUSSION, REACTION & POLL
Old Nov 17, 2015, 1:16 pm
scubadu

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by pinksalsa
Puerto Rico is out of the new Award Chart. Someone confirm it, please. Or it could be a huge glitch.

When you go to the "View region definitions", Puerto Rico does NOT appear in the Caribbean, nor in Central American nor Contiguous 48 US States.

Where is Puerto Rico????????????????????????????????????????????

I need help in here, PLEASE.

Based on aa.com regarding the official changes, Puerto Rico is out of the Award Chart. So, travel from/to Puerto Rico is out of the award game. Someone confirm me, please.

Puerto Rico is not shown in the Caribbean, South America, Central America, 48 48 US states...in no place whatsoever.
My guess is that its a glitch, but a glitch that avoid redeeming flights to SJU. CORRECT IT ASAP!!!!
Good grief, would you take a breath and step in off the ledge. Nobody is bleeding and nobody is dying. Posting the same thing over and over, in multiple threads doesn't get the answer sooner.

This is an emerging topic and everyone is figuring things out as quickly as they can. Most of the people in these threads don't have much more information than you do. Everyone is looking at the same public info.

Regards