FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases
Old Nov 10, 2015, 10:47 am
WackNut

Originally Posted by luckypra
Just wanted to check, what is the experience of redeeming S&S points outside jersey?

I was in PA (around Allentown route 78) this weekend and stopped at one of Shell station (1132 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103), went inside to ask does S&S rewards works here. Cashier said only Rewards that works is Shell Reward. At the Pump there was no option to select S&S reward. Just one line enter your reward number I believe it was Shell Reward number as Cashier said.

Just now, I read S&S faqs regarding redeeming outside jersey, It says scan your tag. I am confused scan where at the cashier or there is something at pump where I can scan tag. Or is it just that particular Shell station was not enrolled in S&S reward program. As I came to couple of Shell in jersey that says there don't take S&S reward.

Actually I am planning trip to Florida next month and wondering if S&S gas reward program can pay for my gas.
Every Shell I have used does not have a scanner but you have to manually enter the account number. There is a separate option on the home screen to enter your s&s number. It has to be a participating Shell you can look them on their website under find a participating gas station
http://stopandshop.com/store/locator/