FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: New Flagship Dining (Nov 2015) and Future Premium Lounge for DFW "D"
Old Nov 7, 2015, 1:51 pm
ryan182

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cmd320
That's not really in line with my 50+ visits to this lounge. Though I often spend a considerable amount of time here, much more than a 90 minute transfer. The lounge definitely gets busy, no question about that, but I've never had an issue getting a seat, and I've never waited in the buffet line for more than a minute or two before getting to the food. The place empties out quite nicely as soon as one of AA's banks is over.

I know a number of the wait staff personally, so perhaps that's why I get better service than some others. Often times as soon as they seem me walk in they will have a glass of prosecco or a mimosa on its way. I tip pretty well, and they take good care of me at this lounge as well as the other Centurion Lounges in the network. IMO the offering is much more complete than any other domestic lounges I've been to.
Similar to my experiences as well, it can and does get busy buy I've never been unable to get a seat nor had to wait for more than a minute or two for food or drink. Also in many many visits I've never not seen several waiters walking around.