FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Requesting Assistance - Reservation canceled
Old Nov 5, 2015, 1:11 pm
dll

Programs: AA Gold (prev. Ex Plat for 10 years); DL Plat; UA Gold; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by GNVGator
Wow, really good to know. Seems my suspicions were correct. The key is the last sentence, calling within minutes...I'll try web support and the reservation agents one more time to see if I can get anywhere. Thanks for the comments everyone.

Go Gators
I've confirmed this before, too. AA.com does use cookies, as mentioned, and my experience is that the last booking, search result or query that I "touch" on AA.com reflects whatever happens next. I once was searching for a ticket and was on the purchase page, then on a separate tab wanted to check one last time for the $ difference between Y and F. So I did that, and decided not to pursue it. When I went back to the tab with the purchase screen, and clicked purchase, it booted me backwards to the "fare has increased" screen showing me now in F.

I closed down the browser and restarted and was fine after that. Learned lesson about multiple tabs/windows on AA.com though.