FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: New Flagship Dining (Nov 2015) and Future Premium Lounge for DFW "D"
Old Oct 29, 2015, 4:35 pm
cmd320
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Piedmont767
Is anyone else underwhelmed by Flagship Dining? I was expecting something a bit like BA's Pre-flight Dining in New York, but mainly cold food? The food served should be in all Admirals Clubs not Flagship Dining. I'm disappointed tbh. =-/
It's about in par with what is offered in other FLs. Maybe slightly less but not much. For a first class product it's definitely lacking, there's no doubt about that. In many cases it's lacking even for a business class lounge and almost resembles what I expect to find at the walk-up "bar" on the 77W.

With that said, it is better than what had been offer at that location prior. For those with Centurion Lounge access that's still going to be the more substantial option. For those without, it's better than the AC. I almost wonder if it would help just to give F customers complimentary access to the AC food menu as well for a main course, similar to what QR does in the MIA AC for its J customers.