FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Elite experiences (Archive Thread 2015)
Old Oct 27, 2015, 12:03 pm
RDB68

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport - PHX

Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport - PHX

- What is your Priority Club status?
Platinum via CC.

- Were you happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes, so far.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked 2 Queens (regular room), was upgraded to 2 Queens Executive Level, and ended up with a King Executive Level when the FDW asked if I minded moving to a King.

- How are the rooms?
My room was probably recently refreshed. King bed, nice desk, mini-fridge, very large flat screen TV, sofa, coffee table, standard layout for a bathroom. Many bathroom amenities not normally seen in a regular room.

- How is the exec. lounge?
There does not appear to be an executive lounge.

- What was good and what was bad?
My rate came with breakfast coupons offering three different meals. One could order anything off the breakfast menu for three dollars if you had a breakfast coupon. There is limited complimentary self-parking so I ended up with complimentary valet parking. The bed was very comfortable. The climate control worked well. The only knock I have is that they do not have an Executive Lounge. Of course I don't know what percentage of CP's do have an Executive Lounge.

- Value for $? Would you return?
Terrific value given that my rate was less than the BAR and included breakfast. Even more value added with the upgrade to the Executive floor and complimentary valet parking.

Last edited by FLYGVA; Oct 28, 2015 at 5:11 am Reason: adding name of property to post instead of title only