FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Last minute (Month) Disney?
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2015, 7:14 am
Mary2e
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
For a last minute trip, you'd better book now AND have tickets in your possession if you want to do meet & greet with Princesses. They are the first to book up, and those staying on property can get a fastpass 60 days in advance. You can wait in line, but depending upon the day you go, the wait for the popular princesses could be very long.

Booking a year in advance isn't necessary. I normally do it a few months in advance. You need a year in advance if you want a prime on-site hotel for Christmas week though.

If the meet & greets are that important, as are meals with the princesses, I would stay onsite so you can get access to the time slots 60 days in advance. As well, you could book your meals with the princesses up to 180 days in advance.

I realize you're trying to do this with as little $$$ as possible, but you will gain a big advantage by staying on-site.

If your trip is early Dec AND midweek, you might be able to get what you want, but there is no guarantee, particularly for the popular princesses and the princess meals.