FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Weighing carry-on baggage at CDG
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2015, 7:26 am
olivedel

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Ahhh another "I open my account on FT and make my 1st post to start a rant against an airline"
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for your story and accusations which contains so many unbelievable points from racism (of course ) to theft of your belongings put in a trash can (I admit I got lost at a point in this crazy lengthy fiction story). Racism and discrimination are so easy excuses and this is even more ridiculous knowing that many employees at CDG at security check points are from non-France origin (many Africans and North Africans).
You may not like the rules AF has for bags and carry-ons (but they are roughly similar as other airlines) or may dislike they actually try to enforce those rules (and that's what we are talking about in this thread), but you tried to play with the known rules and you failed (sorry, but you will have troubles to attract sympathy here having a 20kg carry-on with you as this is a weight normally seen for a checked bag). So next time, make you homework packing accordingly and stop to blame the others for the consequences of your own behavior.
+1
And what is your video trying to demonstrate?