FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Trip To Turkmenistan
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2015, 7:01 am
DanielW

And taking my seat back in economy. The flight was ~70% full with a few spare seats including one next to me.

Chicken and potatoes served for dinner about an hour after take-off.

Enjoying the latest Terminator movie. Wasn't quite as bad as the reviews and I actually enjoyed it, for an 'airplane' movie anyway.

After arriving at Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport I initially took a wrong turn and managed to join the queue for immigration. After quickly realising my mistake I managed to find the security check point for transit. I was the only person from my flight on transit so was through in less than a minute.

Domodedovo Airport seemed smaller than Sheremetyevo Airport, the other Moscow Airport I had been to, but had everything available. The free wifi was super quick too, so definitely helped pass the time on my 3 hour layover.

About to board the A320 for the 1:30am flight to Ashgabat. The outside temperature was in the single figures and I was only wearing a t-shirt!

The flight was <50% full, and I managed to have a row to myself. Great for stretching out and getting some sleep on the red-eye flight.

Only a cup of orange juice was served and perfectly adequate given that everyone just wanted to sleep.