FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DFW-AUH, DXB-LHR-DFW (with a diver to Iceland) in EY/BA F
Old Oct 23, 2015, 4:56 pm
shgroamer

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bhamsan01
Enjoying the photos. Can't wait to read the rest!
Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Great TR and photos. Thanks for sharing them.
Thanks! Glad to know people are enjoying. I'll post more tonight.

Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Nice TR man! And good job on taking advantage of that Mistake Fare. I'm no OW loyalist, but that fare was hard to pass up. I wish I had pulled the trigger when I still had the chance.
So, if I may ask, how many EQMs/EQPs/RDMs did you earn on this trip? I bet this trip was a God send to help requalify for ExP!
Thanks! I'm definitely glad I did it. I think some people snagged things on Swiss, EK, and more with that deal. I could be wrong but I thought I remembered that, majority was definitely OW though.

It actually wasn't as many EQP/EQM's as you'd think, since it was only the return flights. I'll take a look at the #'s tonight. Interestingly enough, I actually tried to claim miles for the diverted flight (nothing was logged for that) and I think BA messed up and put the EQM's in my BA account for the whole trip, essentially I got all my AAdvantage miles and also got BA credit (but still, nothing for the diverted flight). Since I haven't claimed anything else in BA this year, I have it in front of me... 420 tier points (that makes me Bronze, I guess..not sure what that entails at BA) and 16,300 avios.