FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird prepaid debit, now with FDIC insurance and paper checks (2015)
Old Oct 21, 2015, 10:02 am
RobertHanson

Originally Posted by mattp1987
Today was the second day in a row that I loaded $1999.99 at Kate and then walked to a register and loaded $500.
The reason I asked was that I have 2 cards, mine and DW's, and want to make one trip to visit Kate to load both of them. Our cards came yesterday, so I guess it's time to go see if either of my local Kates are up and running now. They were both on injured reserve when I checked on them a week ago. One was waiting for a service person to show up, and the other one was waiting for a replacement part to arrive. Wish me luck.

Anyone dealt with applying for a BB and being told "your RB account is still open", despite it having been closed a week ago. This third card is being issued to a family member for me to use. Not only don't I want to bother them, but if they did call in they probably wouldn't know what to say, since they have never dealt with BB or RB. I'll probably need to call in "as them", but would like to know what to expect when I do.