FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A380 First Class
View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2015, 9:33 pm
NZbutterfly

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Awesome!!

I'm looking to try them in early 2017. I don't often fly in their direction but will be around their parts.

I've only seen reviews on you tube but I feel they give me a good enough glimpse into the various first products and have decided it's the only one I'm really gunning for because it seems so far above the rest! (Not that my budget allows me to fly F frequently).

I'm very much a fan of space and I think that's why I'm attracted to the product over the others. It also looks more private than say LH but if flying with a partner and you're lucky enough to get the right apartments you can take down the divider. (Need that to give him a quick shove if he starts snoring). I think the design is also quite elegant. Space, privacy and elegance - what a great combination

I have no expectations when it comes to soft products so I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever comes.

My main problem will be keeping an eye out for when dates are available to book before it gets booked out! And hoping they credit to my VA account without requiring follow up.

P.s. I'm completely jealous of the poster that actually got to converse with one of the guys involved with the design!