FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LUS Airways: 1 cancel, 2 bump, lost luggage, 1 non-existent flight.
Old Oct 16, 2015, 4:56 am
USAirwaysProblem

Thanks for all the replies.

tom911 - US Airwys did offer a hotel voucher while in Ottawa to a hotel in Miami. We unfortunately never were able to use it. When reaching Houston (where we should have used it) - we were at the airport so long with luggage problems, that our flight was leaving shortly after and a hotel was pointless.

aztimm - I did call Expedia. They claim they are simply a booking agent and that it is the responsibility of US Airways and United. They also claim they have no responsibility over the flight times posted. Apparently responsibility of the flights is transferred when they rebook because "the money is not with them".

arollins - I do have insurance (VISA Infinite). I just had a dreadful situation two years prior that took over 1 year to get compensation. That's my last route.

Any other feedback would be appreciated or if people know what phone numbers I can use to reach actual humans. Seems like I'm being sent through the US Airways Customer Relations email - which sends back templated responses.