FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates over rated?
View Single Post
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:37 pm
subject2load

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Hi aceboy

I was delighted to see from your most recent post here that Kuwait Airways been officially appointed as your new preferred carrier.

It's clear that you're feeling really good about KU, and I do hope it proves to be a long & mutually rewarding relationship.

You say that you believe you spotted "my precious hand lotion in the lavatory on Kuwait Airways fleet", so that's obviously great news too.

To be honest, my only area of concern (in what was otherwise a very positive post) is your closing request ..... "Now can we please drop the hand lotion thing .........". I have to say that 'dropping' the subject could prove easier said than done.

Whilst I obviously can't speak for all members here, I for one was always interested in the many trials & tribulations of ensuring ready access to hand lotion supplies, and I could see how important this was to you. And let's be honest .....we all have different priorities when travelling the world (personally I have a thing about planes arriving on time, courteous immigration officials, and comfortable hotel rooms, but hey .... that's probably just me !).

Meanwhile best of luck aceboy and - regardless of any unwarranted criticism you may see - do please keep the forum updated on any significant developments where hand lotion is concerned ^