FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FT 747-400 Flight Simulator Outing to BAFT Heathrow [UK] – 2 October 2015
Old Oct 9, 2015, 5:57 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
I am a bit pushed for time this week so I am not doing a TR myself. However, I have sorted all my photos and videos and have posted them below.

A really excellent evening, thanks to BA, and can't wait until next year

By the way if you only watch one video see this one by flatlander

So in the second simulator were myself, 12939, flatlander, and of course our BA SFO. In our four hours with did a circuit and a few landings around LHR, some low visibility landings, Canarsie approach to JFK, some flying and a landing near GVA, and finaly a Sadde 6 approach at LAX. No videos of me at the controls fortunately!

First victim, 12939 at LHR:

and some videos:

and the landing:

Next victim, myself at LHR:

Second attempt for me, and much better on the glide:

Next flatlander at LHR:

And some videos:

And the landing of the evening!

Just before our break half way through the session 12939 did some low visibility flying:

After the break on to the Canarsie approach to JFK and 12939 to go first:

My attempt:

And flatlander’s attempt:

We then did some flying from GVA and around the area before coming back in for a landing. Our BA SFO actually sat in one of the jump seats and 12939 sat in the left hand seat with me in the right hand seat. No photos or videos from that part unfortunately.

Finally it was flatlander’s turn and the last of the evening. He wanted to do a Sadde 6 approach in to LAX.

flatlander & me