FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon payments (2015)
Old Sep 25, 2015, 3:46 pm
canyoncar

Originally Posted by Typhoonpilot
Serve experience from a new guy:

After extensive research on this forum I decided to dabble in some MS. Part of that was to sign up for a Serve account. I did this with no drama and received a Green Serve card last weekend. I activated the card and then linked my Amex GSM to it online. Used the Amex to put $200 onto the Serve card with no problem. Tried to do another $200 a few days later only to get a message that my Serve account is now locked and that they require information. Okay, so I read the e-mail that requires two documents to include Driver's License, Passport and then also a picture of my Amex GSM card or a recent statement. This I send and within a few hours my Serve account is cancelled. I am perplexed and just a little bit angry at Amex. I spent a few hours on the phone to Serve's account protective services and their response after looking into it was, "the decision is final".

Does the Flyer Talk community have any ideas? I really wanted to have this product for the benefits of MS, but it looks like it's not going to happen.
I've never heard of that happening...try making a new account