FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't get a DSU confirmation email!!!
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2015, 8:05 am
peteropny
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
So am staying at the PH Dubai for two weeks in Oct. I applied a DSU and supposedly its been applied. I have called hgp three times asking for email confirmation but have yet to receive any. Hgp continually says its been applied but since I am traveling so far I would like email confirmation. Any of you experienced this before?
Originally Posted by nappington
log into your Hyatt Gold Passport account and check the reservation there. Does it show you being in a suite room?
For some reason, confirmation emails showing application of DSU does not happen. And the reservation in your account doesn't usually show it either. I've had no trouble though at the property level, except once when the primary guest was me but my partner was with me and we used his DSU, was blocked into a club room, had to get the manager to find a suite - system put the DSU application in an unusual place they didn't see.

If you are really worried about it, why don't you confirm with the property directly. I doubt there would be any problem at PH DXB, since it's not really that unusual there for Diamonds to get a suite without DSU, I believe.