FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge {Archive}
Old Sep 19, 2015, 9:31 am
augkor

Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way
No...90 minutes should do, just make sure you got to check n counter anyway to get your Access pass there, which will give you passport and security fast track.....It's usually about 45 minutes to an hour for me with Access pass...
Just a couple of follow up questions. I am *G United traveling with my wife, who does not have status. We are taking the RER B from downtown Paris (we did this on the way in for 10 euros and found it to be very easy). We will be arriving between T3 and T1 and then take the tram to T1. We leave on the 11:15 ORD flight.

1. What is the Access pass and will it allow both my wife and I to get expedited security?

2. Is the *A lounge past all security and passport control in T1?

3. Will we both be able to enter the lounge (does it allow *G and one guest), I read through this thread and it seemed there was some disagreement about that.

4. Is there and additional security screening right at the gate?

Thanks for any advice or tips from those of you who travel this route more often. This is our first time flying out of CDG.