FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz/MP offers - [Consolidated] {earn up to 1,250 miles bonus based on UA status}
Old Sep 17, 2015, 9:10 pm
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by BThumme
Did either of those charges end up on your digital receipt?
What do you mean be "either" charge? I got hit with a fuel service fee on the receipt they e-mailed to me after I returned the car. I called and the woman who must field these complaints literally all day long said there was nothing she could do, I need to e-mail my gas receipt to Hertz.

Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
I will never use National again - I booked a mid-size SUV, and they 'upgraded' me to a Wrangler without telling me it was only a two-door car (I saw 4-doors online, so I assumed that was what I was going to get) with 1990s technology (manual windows, no remote to unlock the car, etc.). Our friends riding in the back were not pleased at all the entire weekend.
Sorry but one bad experience at a single location is not indicative of National's quality and service. I've been renting from them for 20 years and can count on one hand the instances in which they disappointed. (by contrast, I've been forced to use Hertz from time to time over the same period, and I can't remember a single time that they didn't do something to piss me off).