FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz/MP offers - [Consolidated] {earn up to 1,250 miles bonus based on UA status}
Old Sep 15, 2015, 3:37 pm
Sydneyair
Suspended

Originally Posted by happydude
Looking at a leisure rental in December 2015 for a XL SUV. XL SUV's do not appear as an option on united.com. However I can book it on Hertz.com using the United CDP/PC. Does anyone know if I book this on Hertz.com using this information whether I will still get the miles? Below is an excerpt from United.com that says through United.com. Reason I ask is because the rate with the United CDP/PC is about $10 higher than my company's corporate hertz rate, but if I can get the extra 2,750 miles it would be worth it to me.

From United Website:

Limited-time offer: Now through December 31, 2015, when you book a mid-size or larger car with Hertz through united.com, you'll earn 1,500 bonus award miles in addition to the miles you normally earn, for a total of up to 2,750 miles.

Be sure to provide discount code (CDP) 62455, PC#305023 and your MileagePlus number at the time of reservation.
what car class is "XL SUV" ? if you pick "sport utility" in the drop-down box it shows :

Compact SUV, Medium/Regular SUV, Large SUV, and Minivan.

Are you looking for (T, FFAR) or (T6, PFAR)