FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Room in IAD - Access for CCR card holders
Old Sep 11, 2015, 6:19 pm
Deanog1976

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Smile

Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
Just been in the lounge in IAD with Frequent_Flyer1 and I'm very pleased to announce that, after using his Austrian charms on the Lounge Angel, she confirmed the rules have now been changed to allow CCR card holders access to CCR pre-flight dining, whichever class they are travelling in. This is a genuine and very welcome enhancement! ^

You have to be departing on a BA flight to use it, so we weren't able to try it out today, but I will be back in tomorrow and am looking forward to giving it a go. Please see pictures below of the dining are and the current menu...

Concorde Room dining area

Bubbles!! Tattinger NV is server in the CCR

[/url]

The current food menu

[/url]

Wine and spirits

[/url]

Cocktail list

The bar area in the general lounge

A completely unrelated, but cute picture that Frequent_Flyer1 took in the T5 CCR this morning

I remember those 3 glasses of LPGS and Mojitos, its was the start of a great day in the CCR and aboard the A380 to IAD..........................

Thanks to "Filthy Monkey" for his kind hospitality..........................

Looking forward to trying out the IAD CCR in a few weeks time before flying back on BA292...................

Last edited by Deanog1976; Sep 12, 2015 at 2:24 am