FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex offers free Experian Credit Score?
View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2015, 3:47 pm
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by brisavmn
Once I removed all AUs from online access, both me as an AU on my wife's account and her as an AU on my account, the FICO option (and new website version) appeared. If you are an AU or have AUs, try this and see what happens.
That seems like a giant PITA, since Mrs. Lee is an AU on three of my cards and I'm an AU on two of hers.

Today I received an email from Amex saying they were discontinuing the "My Credit Score & Report" thing they did once a year. At the bottom it says:
Basic Card Members now have access to their FICOŽ Score at americanexpress.com. Please log in to your American Express online account to access this feature.
I logged in, still didn't see the link, and started online chat. Rep claims that since I've received the email, that means my acct is in the process of being transitioned and I should have the new layout/link within 24 hours.

We'll see what happens. What's slightly annoying is that they forced the Beta of teh new website on me last fall, claiming it was a "sneak peek" for Plat card holders. That took some getting used to but was mostly fine - just odd that they'd now delay the push of a new feature with actual, tangible value.