FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase closed my credit card account(s) [Archived 2013-mid 2019]
Old Aug 20, 2015, 5:48 pm
I can see for miles

Originally Posted by Skar4000
My data points:

-Had a checking and 4 Chase credit cards closed in Nov 2013. My fault, did tons of MS with it. But due to a glitch in their IT system (I think), I managed to transfer out the UR points

-Re-applied for the Ink in ~June 2015, after about a year and a half of being banned from them. I got the 60K points and managed to transfer them to UA before being shut down again

-Applied for two personal cards recently and was declined because of an "unsatisfactory relationship".

Any idea why my Ink was approved recently but the two personal cards werent?

Also, why has nobody filed a class-action lawsuit about the lost UR?
This seems to happen sometimes. After being shut down and blacklisted by Chase, I waited 14 or so months and was approved for a Ritz-Carlton CC and earned the 140K bonus. Another MSer I know who had been shut down had this happen too. My two subsequent Chase applications, however, were declined because of a "previous unsatisfactory" business relationship with Chase. My Ritz card remains open, though (I've done no MSing or other activity that would prompt Chase to close it).

Any other data points out there? Would love to get back in and stay in.