FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)
View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2015, 9:03 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by ManImCool
Does anyone know if simon mall accepts the 3% cash back Marukai Premium JCB card? It's a japanese-based card but is partnered with the Discover network, so theoretically should be accepted anywhere Discover is taken. Just wondering if anyone here knows if I can buy SM gift cards with the Marukai.

Also, I haven't been in this thread in a while and while I read the past couple pages didn't see any mention of this: when I went to buy some GCs today at my usual place, they wouldn't let me split tender. I could only use one card instead of my usual two (like different rewards on the different cards) and she said it was a new policy to not sell me any more gift cards for the day. One name one transaction one card per person per day, she said.

The other day she said she had to make a few copies of the receipts, 1 for me, 1 to go into their sales draw and a 3rd(1st time for this) to be stapled onto the consumer form I filled out. I could care less she could have made 100 copies if she wanted as there isnt any info on it that is useful to anyone, if they want to play around to find out the 1st 11 digits they can go ahead, they could do that w/o the last 4 as well

Dont know if its just that SM or something new and it was a split payment, should have been 2 but she messed up by charging the 1st one in the 3 digits instead of 4 (eg 200 instead of 2000) so she charged 1 card twice