FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe Disappointment
View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2015, 5:02 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Raffles
Catering seems to have picked up recently in my view. As someone who likes scones, I even find afternoon tea OK - 2 bottles of champagne and 2 scones (chuck the sarnies) is all I want at 2-3pm.

Being guaranteed Row 1 (Gold, always book well in advance) helps. Have not been off Row 1 since the new seats came in.

If you have no status, I think the extra 4,500 Avios plus £7.50 to upgrade the outbound leg of a Europe redemption (well, 'near' Europe) to be a genuine bargain given that it gets you fast track, lounge access, priority boarding, seat at the front, empty middle seat and better food and drink. The cash differential on paid tickets, over a weekend, seems to have dropped as well.

Remember that Lufthansa wants 25,000 miles plus £120 tax for an economy redemption from London to Frankfurt.
Honey - how do you do this? HI is in Y as he was too tight to pay the fare and I'm in C. We are on the same flight. I suppose that I must look as though I do want to sit with him! How do I organise this - if it can be organised!