FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Combined AA/US Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (Consolidated)
Old Aug 17, 2015, 7:52 pm
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Meal improvements post 8/1? LOL.

DFW-Montréal
AA 1578
737-800
6:35P-11:19P
August 17, 2015
Dinner

Pleasant and efficient crew that offered what appeared to be open bar PDBs although I requested ice water. Alas, nothing the crew could do about one of the worst AA meals of the year.

Table linens? Such a comedian.

Not yet risking any post 9/1 AA chicken dish, I pre-selected the Four Cheese Ravioli. Also wisely ate in the Centurion Lounge just in case. FA acknowledged my choice, sort of... by saying "Mr. SFO777, you pre-ordered the Artichoke Ravioli." Say what??

Anyway...

Any idea what this might be other than something was once inside a cat or dog? Perhaps the same tapenade that seemed to be slathering 6B's chicken. I bravely took one for the team and took one small bite and no more.

And the usual post 9/1 excuse for a salad. Sorry, not taking another one for the team today.

My "Artichoke Ravioli" aka the Four Cheese Ravioli. Your basic microwaved 7-Eleven quality. I always thought bruschetta included toast. Apparently not at AA.

For dessert, hey as long as were at 7-Eleven, let's go with a cheap and bad Cherry Garcia knock-off.

On a positive note, looks like we'll be arriving 20 minutes early. Can't wait for my JFK-LAX flight on Wednesday unless JetSmarter saves me.