FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old Aug 14, 2015, 6:42 pm
VeryHumerus

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio
I wouldn't worry about it. As far as applying for business cards go with a legit business, you're probably on the more legit side of those here that apply for business cards for their 'businesses'. Try to associate yourself to their business moreso than you did in your first post though. It's a family business, and you're an integral part of it's finances as far as Chase is concerned.

I would worry a little if a huge percentage of purchases are only bonus categories though, especially the 5x one. There's many reports of Chase shutting down accounts with exclusively 5x, though most come from people MSing thousands more than you'll be charging a month. To be safe, try to diversify your spend with the card here and there. UR points can be pretty powerful anyway, so it's not like its a big loss using it on a non bonus category.
Kinda disappointed at myself for not reading carefully enough about the 5x categories. main spend was gonna be power/gas utilities which isnt in the bonus category