FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH Fares earning post March 2015 - some fares 75/50/0% - post March 2018 now 100% PQM
Old Aug 12, 2015, 6:51 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by neutral
"S" out and "K" on return. Also paid the miles+$$ for upgrade but did not receive.

Now that this post has been sorted, I read through the old thread.

I see a comment that seems to indicate I may be eligible for at least something due to this being a 016 booking?
There is this potential issue/exception (under additional conditions) for 016 bookings
Exclusions on earning award miles and Premier qualifying credits
MileagePlus award miles and Premier qualifying credits may not be earned on certain United and MileagePlus partner airline tickets. These include, but are not limited to:

Codeshare and partner flights: If you purchase a ticket for a flight that is marketed by United but operated by another airline (known as a codeshare flight), the fare class that appears on your ticket may differ from the fare class that the operating airline uses to determine flight miles earned. If a partner flight is not eligible to earn award miles, then it is also not eligible to earn Premier qualifying miles, segments or dollars.
This is a bit convoluted and unclear.