FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to get from EZE to AEP airport?
View Single Post
Old Aug 5, 2015, 4:22 pm
David Beach

eze-eze: Unless it is an international to international connection without changing terminal or leaving the international area or collecting bags, a bad idea to transfer on 2 hours turnaround even if you are on time. Immigration,customs, running between terminals booking the bags onto another flight, then line up and go through the security control will probaly make you late even if you happen to arrive on time.

eze-aep: Really 4 hours is probably the minimum, for many of the same reasons. One hour shuttle (more if traffic), or somewhat less with expensive taxi. Last week, I arrived on a flight from Spain at EZE, scheduled for 8:10, but arriving at 10:45 (late arrivals like this are very common for EZE, regardless of the airline), and just made my 14:40 plane at AEP to Mendoza with only 15 minutes to spare, after pleading with other passengers to get to the head of the the Immigration and Customs queues at EZE , and taking the Tienda Leon bus shuttle in normal traffic.

I am amazed at some of the somewhat cavalier attitudes of some on travel forums playing fast and loose with connection times.