FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Food Getting Better
View Single Post
Old Aug 4, 2015, 11:12 pm
mridley2

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by KevinDTW
Spent two long layovers last week at the T4 SC in JFK. Things have definitely improved lately, with much better food and coffee. They had the chicken salad and pasta salad, spicy clam and corn chowder and vegetarian minestrone soups, cookies, etc. The Starbucks coffee is a huge improvement over the old Douwe Egberts stuff. I also had the D1 freebie meal, which was a few mini lobster rolls with a pasta salad, regular salad with mango, and strawberries with cream for dessert. Not bad.

I also stopped in at the remodeled T2 club, and I was not impressed. I actually liked the older layout better, and the new decor consists of bare gray walls in most of the rooms. The new open balcony section that overlooks the main terminal area was hot and while I was there two different guys were up there yelling down to their friends on the main floor -- perhaps an unintended consequence of the tighter admission policies I didn't stay long.
Thanks for update. I look forward to my D1 pre flight meal on Thursday.
How much time did it take to be served your meal? I will have a bit less than 1 hour at JFK T4 SC depending on security. I can arrive earlier if needed but don't want to spend excess time in the SC if it's not needed. Thanks.