FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2nd daily UA IAH-NRT? (UA back to 1 flight Jan-31-15, ANA Starting 77W in June 2015)
Old Aug 3, 2015, 7:53 pm
LoungeBum

I second that

Originally Posted by Air Houston
I will choose UA because having a cooler cabin is important to my comfort. But I don't expect many of my co-workers to make their decision based on that same criteria.
I landed today from narita and I was very dissapointed with the cabin even that is 1-2-1, normally I flight with my family (wife and 2 kids below 2y).

If you are a business person who does not want to see anyone during the whole 12 hours flight, this is for you.

If you will like to talk to your wife or flight partner, keep an eye on your kids or even get two bassinets (if they could use them, my kids weight / size is above the limits... This is not the plane for you.

Bassinets are available in D and H which if you happen to travel with 2 kids you will be not only separated by the aisle, but with one person in between too

I also think is less convenient to catch this flight if you are not staying near narita, and manage to avoid any jetlag issues once you land in Houston.

I have a return ticket that I will happily try to rebook on UA

Last edited by LoungeBum; Aug 3, 2015 at 7:57 pm Reason: Add more info