FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] SkyTeam (Aero Mexico) - ORD/LAX/MIA/others to EZE - $1325 - $1500ish
Old Jul 25, 2015, 1:12 am
mczlaw

Programs: AA ExPlat, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by lewende
I just took ORD-MEX-EZE and concur Eastbay1K's point - a truly unparalleled luxurious experience. My outbound ORD-MEX was on a 738 with Sky Interior, which was very very nice, and the service was quite pleasant. However, when it comes to MEX-EZE 788 segment, although I have adjusted my expectation to bare minimum, my wife and I were still shocked when we saw the omelet/cereal was presented around noon time, which may drop any iron jaws. Again, no menus or wine list were distributed throughout the flight.

As Eastbay1K noted, the wine selection is okay but you have to ask - during the omelet/cereal session, FAs only brought out juice/water/sodas. AM actually has some quite good tequila on board.

In contrast, the pre-arrival meal was okay. I was offered three options: steak/grilled salmon/pasta. I would suggest avoiding steak at any cost.

The hard product of AM 788 is great and it may be the only highlight during this flight. If you choose AM 763, then try to change it to 788 if you still can.

As a side note, reciprocity fee receipts were thoroughly checked at the boarding gate and there is no way, absolutely no way, to board the flight without it.
If the steak is bad on board, not to worry. The Buenos Aires parrillas will more than compensate. I just want to fly the 787 and get to BA again.

--mcz