FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands [Master Thread]
Old Jul 22, 2015, 9:20 pm
niteowl94

Programs: Lifetime Bonvoy Titanium
Red face

Originally Posted by 74571945052809
Does anyone have any experience purchasing the SPG Kids Pass here? The FAQ mentions that an adult must also make a purchase at mealtime, but not for drinks, so it really seems more like the drinks are all-inclusive, but meals are basically buy one, get one free? It looks like they have to order off the kids menu too. The whole program seems kind of restrictive, but I just wanted to get your thoughts on it. Thanks!
Late post here but I'm currently at the WGC now and the kids pass is great.

As a platinum guest my wife and myself get the breakfast anyway so my daughter gets to eat the full buffet as part of the kids pass. For lunch she has to order off the kids menu but she is free to order at the bar or from a pool side waitress and they deliver the food to our lounge chair. She also orders drinks all day either at the pool deck bar or right in the pool and no adult has to be with her, she just shows her braclet and she can get her drinks. The only restrictions are no smoothies, just sodas and juices.

All in all its a great deal for $25CI ($30US) and she is quite happy with the choices.